To our valued patients:
Our offices are open again! We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and CDC guidance on how to best protect the health and wellbeing of our patients and staff. We are taking the following precautions:
- Restricting entry into our buildings to those with high temperatures (temperature readings are taken at the door), with COVID-19 confirmed or suspected exposure, who have traveled out of the country or from New York within 14 days, and/or to those with symptoms
- Discussing any conditions that a patient might have that might compromise their immune system and coming up with a solution that will help keep them as healthy as possible – including postponing their treatment
- Requiring staff members and patients to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Requiring staff members who work with patients or each other, to wear a mask
- Disinfecting all public surfaces at regular intervals with the materials suggested by the CDC
- Disinfecting exam rooms and equipment between each patient
As guidelines change, so will our protocols. We will post updates as they become relevant.
We look forward to the virus threat clearing so we can keep on working to help our patients have clear vision. To schedule a consultation or to speak to one of our staff, please call us at 800.Eye.Exam, send us an email at [email protected], or fill out this form.
Konrad Filutowski, MD
Medical Director & CEO